Welcome to Chersom Artisan Chocolates! By accessing this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by our terms and conditions of use.
- This website is owned and operated by Chersom Artisan Chocolates
- All the prices stated on the website are in INR (Indian Rupee).
- The prices are inclusive of all taxes, unless stated otherwise.
- The prices do not include transportation and delivery costs. They will be charged additionally.
- The prices are subject to change without prior notice.
3. Availability and Orders:
- All goods are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that we cannot satisfy your order due to the unavailability of stock, we will contact you at the earliest.
- We retain the unconditional right to refuse any order.
- Orders once placed can only be cancelled if our team hasn’t started preparing them. After that, orders cannot be cancelled.
- While we take precautions to ensure the chocolates are intact during summer months and hot days, we do not accept the responsibility for damages caused to the goods due to high weather conditions.
- In case the chocolates reach you in melted state, we assure you that their quality and taste will be unaffected.
4. Packaging and Delivery:
- We deliver to only specific cities across India. Please contact us to check if we deliver to the city of your choice.
- If your order reaches you in a bad condition or with damaged packaging, please do not accept the parcel and return it to the delivery person. We request you to call us immediately on +91 9819611957
- Orders that require customised packaging cannot be cancelled.
5. General Terms:
- The customer declares that all goods purchased from Chersom Artisan Chocolates are intended for personal and non-commercial use only. Resale or trade of these goods is prohibited.
- For orders above INR 5000, we charge a minimum of 50% advance.
- All bulk and corporate orders will be taken upon contract basis.